Are you looking for opportunities to work in Asturias? This community awaits many job opportunities through its own official job bank, promoted by the Government of the Principality of Asturias.
If you have been unemployed for a long time, you will enter the Asturian labor market for the first time, or you have plans to look for a new option for professional growth. The Asturias job bank is one option that you should consider when looking for work in this destination in Spain.
Throughout this article, you will learn more about the services of the Government of the Principality of Asturias in the field of promoting local employment, as well as the steps you must follow to find out about the available vacancies and send your application to those offers that match your career goals.
All ready? Let’s take action!
Table of contents
What is the Asturias job bank?
The Asturias employment exchange is a service created by the Government of the Principality of Asturias, through its official website, to promote local employment in this Autonomous Community and minimize unemployment rates, with calls for both employment public and private.
The Asturias job bank works as an intermediary between the Public Employment Service, Trabajastur, and people looking for job growth opportunities to disseminate updates on the Asturian labor market in general.
Options available to work in Asturias
In its services as the body in charge of promoting employment and all its related matters in this Autonomous Community, in addition to allowing job search in Asturias, this administration allows:
- Check active job boards
- Consult information about work aids and subsidies for people with disabilities
- Consult information about job aid and subsidies for unemployed people
- Find out about continuous training programs to enter the labor market
- Find out information about calls for competitive examinations in the locality
- Get help for companies in finding job candidates
- Consult information on how to be autonomous in the Autonomous Community of the Principality of Asturias
- Register in collective bargaining agreements and agreements
- Know the organizations that ensure occupational safety
How to see the job offers of the Government of the Principality of Asturias step by step
Voucher! Let’s move on to a very important point: How to see the job market that the Government of the Principality of Asturias publishes through the National Employment System?
Follow the steps that we will see below:
- Access the official website of the Government of the Principality of Asturias.
- You will automatically be redirected to the job bank of the National Employment System, with vacancies filtered in Asturias. For an even more specific search, play around with the advanced filters:
- Each vacancy has a series of completely particular requirements, functions, conditions, and means of application.
- By clicking on the details of the vacancy, you will also see how to apply for the job offer, usually with some information about the email address to which to send your CV or a telephone number to contact. For instance:
No contact information is the same as the others, so it will be necessary to apply to each vacancy individually.
And that’s it! You can now apply for a job in Asturias with the help of the Government of the Principality of Asturias in conjunction with the National Employment System.
Curriculum to work in Asturias
The main requirement to apply to almost any vacancies promoted through the Government of the Principality of Asturias and the National Employment System is to present your candidacy by sending your resume to the channels indicated punctually in each offer.
Your CV is one of the most important means of professional presentation to request any job opportunity to work in Asturias, so never underestimate the power of this document when it comes to giving your “first impression” as a candidate for job offers available in the search engine.
If you think you should create a resume starting from scratch or improve your current resume to adjust it to the conditions of the job offers promoted by the Government of the Principality of Asturias, our Curriculum section offers the best tips and resources to enhance the impact of your CV like never before.