The Secretariat of the Council of the European Union has published a call for 100 paid internships aimed at EU citizens who have completed at least the first part of their university studies.
Participants will work in one of the council departments as part of the team. Among the various functions, they will have to attend meetings, write minutes, and carry out preparatory work or research on a particular topic.
These practices of the Council of the European Union have a duration of 5 months and is divided into two periods:
- From February to June 2021.
- From September 2021 to January 2022.
The endowment of the practices is around 1,100 euros per month. In addition, coverage is offered in accident and bond insurance. [Remember to bring the European Health Card ]
llll➤ MBA and Master with Professional Internships for less than € 300 !! (Just for our readers)
Apply for paid internships from the Council of the European Union
To qualify for one of these practices, you must meet a series of requirements such as:
- Be a citizen of one of the EU member countries.
- Have completed, at least, the first part of university studies.
- Languages: I know French and English.
- Qualification is required in one of the following subjects: law, political science, international relations, European studies, economics, and the like.
If you are interested in this call for paid internships at the Council of the European Union, you can learn more.
The deadline to apply for the internship ends on September 28, 2021.
The practices will take place from May 2022.
You can learn more about internship programs.