If you want to find a job opportunity in one of the most prestigious companies according to the ranking of the best companies to work for today, you will want to know KPMG’s talent recruitment and retention programs.
This audit, tax and consulting firm has an organizational culture adjusted to new technological and innovation trends, so if you are looking for flexible job opportunities with modalities such as telecommuting or geographic mobility, KPMG is a good place to look.
Through this guide to working at KPMG, you will learn more about the business culture that surrounds this global organization of firms and of course, you will learn more about what it is, which profiles it commonly hires, its main locations on the map and of course , how to apply for available vacancies.
Without further introduction, we know by …
Table of contents
What is KPMG?
KPMG is a global network of entities in the commercial sector with a presence in around 156 countries. Its main services are focused on auditing and advice in the legal-tax field.
Today, KPMG ranks among the top four professional services firms worldwide.
Job opportunities at KPMG
If you are looking for the opportunity to join this “prestigious” firm, fortunately KPMG often has multiple open positions for your application. Some of the profiles with the most space in the employment exchange of this company are linked to the three areas that we will see below:
- Advisory: through this area you can collaborate with KPMG in the role of consultant, specifically guiding its clients to face challenges associated with transformation, digitization and risk management, as well as transactions and restructuring.
- Audit: job opportunities in the audit area are designed to employ qualified profiles to closely analyze the financial reality of KPMG clients, the loyalty of their accounts and capital markets based on evidence backed by data.
- Advocacy: this KPMG department assumes the responsibility of working in the legal and fiscal sphere to study and ensure compliance with the rights and duties of the business.
Of course, all profiles hired by KPMG or with the greatest potential to obtain a positive response in their job applications, must be up to date with current technological and digital trends. The profiles linked to the IT area are the most appreciated by this company.
Therefore, we will see that other commonly requested profiles on the KPMG job board are:
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Project Managers
- Cybersecurity Specialists
KPMG offices and locations with job and internship opportunities
Although KPMG’s main offices are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, this large firm is known for its presence in different parts of the world, including Spain, where it costs with offices located in:
- A Coruña
- The Gran Canarian palms
- Palma de Mallorca
- Saint Sebastian
In turn, there are KPMG offices present in other countries in Europe, as well as on other continents, including Asia, Oceania, Africa and America. In case you are interested in finding an international job opportunity, you can find out more details by clicking here .
Also, keep in mind that KPMG is a company open to remote employment policies , with location flexibility to help its workers reconcile their work life with their personal needs. It also has geographic mobility plans to develop your career with an international vision.
>> Access the Remote Employment Program here
How to view and apply for KPMG job opportunities?
It’s time to view and apply to KPMG job opportunities, and to do so, feel free to follow the steps below:
- Access the official KPMG web portal
- Click on the “Racing” button
- In the menu that appears below, click on the button “Job offers”
- In the next section, you will have the opportunity to view all the details about KPMG’s organizational culture and if you are interested, you can click on the “See offers” button to see all the currently open vacancies.
- You will automatically access the KPMG job board and see all the vacancies. You can also play with the search engine filters to locate more specific job opportunities based on the title of the professional profile, location, date of publication, among other keywords.
- Select a vacancy that matches your profile and click on the title to see more details.
- Click on the “Send application now” button to apply for the job of your interest. You must register on the KPMG web platform in order to formally submit your application.
- After registration, you will need to accept the confirmation email to activate your account.
- When applying for the position of interest, you must attach your curriculum vitae and other additional professional documents. In addition, it is essential to fill in the information about your profile, external work experience, formal education, languages, availability for geographical mobility, the expectation of salary range, etc.
- At the end of the process, click on the “Request” button
And that’s it! The KPMG human resources team will contact you if your professional profile meets the conditions of the position.
We wish you every success in the selection process.