What are the best business schools in Peru for 2020?
Would you like to study in the best Business Schools? This article will show you a ranking of the best Business Schools and Universities in Peru and the world for 2020.
Do you want to know which are the best business schools in Peru?
Every year a ranking prepared by Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking is published, on which we will base ourselves to show you the scale of the best business schools for 2020 in Peru.
Best Business Schools in Peru for 2020: Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking
Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking that makes a ranking of the best business schools in 154 countries every year. Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking is a university ranking company that belongs to the SMBG consultancy specializing in higher education.
The following is the criteria to make rankings:
- Qualitative measures: Number of academic institutions in the country, the historical relevance of the educational tradition, etc.
- Quantitative measures: National spending on education per inhabitant, GDP per capita, population size, number of students in higher education, etc.
Best Business Schools in Peru for 2020: Ranking
According to the ranking data, the best business schools in Peru for 2020 are the following:
- Pontifical Catholic University of Peru – CENTRUM
- ESAN University – Graduate School of Business
- Universidad del Pacífico – Pacífico Business School
- The University of Piura – PAD School of Management
- San Ignacio de Loyola University – Faculty of Business Sciences
- Peruvian University of Applied Sciences – UPC Graduate School
We highlight the international business school Institute of Stock Market Studies (IEB) projects on four continents. IEB offers nearly 100 educational programs, including a solid academic background in bachelor’s and master’s degrees, from MBAs to the most specialized in various financial and legal areas, a vast catalog of Executive Education courses, and a critical Summer School.
The master’s in financial markets is among the ten most innovative in Spain for its Online Portfolio Management Simulation, where participants can manage portfolios with many real-time assets.
It is an excellent alternative to traditional schools, with a very innovative educational model capable of responding to companies’ real needs. One of its star masters is the Master in Financial Management and Controlling. You can request information to learn more about the school.
Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú – CENTRUM
CENTRUM has the backing of the PUCP, a leading university with more than 90 years of experience. CENTRUM has been operating since January 2000 and has accreditations from various agencies such as AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
CENTRUM offers several types of programs for training: doctoral programs, specialized master’s degrees, MBA, executive education. As well as offers online programs and programs for companies.
- Educational Quality, being the first business school in the world to obtain seven awards.
- It has the triple crown of accreditation: AACSB International, European Foundation for Management Development- Equis (EFMD) that evaluates MBA-masters, doctorates, and executive education programs, AMBA that certifies the best master’s programs in business administration in the world.
- High-quality certifications: ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 (environmental management), ISO 21001: 2018 and ISO 26000: 2010.
ESAN University – Graduate School of Business
ESAN University – Graduate School of Business, was the first postgraduate academic institution in Administration created in Latin America. Since 2003 it operates as a university. It currently has several accreditations such as AMBA, AACSB International. On the other hand, it has the PIM program, a cooperation program that allows the international exchange of graduate students in Administration.
It currently offers specialized master’s degrees in various fields such as Organization and People Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance and Corporate Law, Marketing, Health Services Management, among others. It also offers undergraduate careers, executive programs, corporate programs, etc.
ESAN has the following international memberships:
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Networking for International Business and Economic Schools (NIBES)
- Latin American Council of Management Schools (CLADE)
- Partnership in International Management (PIM)
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- Consortium for University-Based Executive Education: ESAN is the only school in Peru that is part of this partnership that has as members the best schools in the world: Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Kellog, Wharton, London Business School, Oxford, Cambridge, INSEAD, HEC, IMD, IE, IESE, ESADE.
Universidad del Pacífico – Pacífico Business School
Universidad del Pacífico – Pacífico Business School’s mission is to contribute to its economic development and social well-being through ethical professionals and leaders’ training. AACSB and AMBA currently accredit it. It offers executive education programs, master’s degrees, and specialized courses.
Universidad del Pacífico – Pacífico Business School has several international alliances to offer double degrees or exchange programs. The following can be highlighted: ESADE Business School, Georgetown University, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, and IE Business School.
The university has been recognized by the Best Masters Ranking 2019 universal.
Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola
The Faculty of Business Sciences of the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola offers various careers, such as Administration and entrepreneurship, economics, finance, international business, marketing, and accounting.
The San Ignacio de Loyola University has accreditations such as ACICS, ACPHA, ACFEF, and UNWTO.
In addition to this, it offers studies abroad in the most prestigious universities and institutions in America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania with double degree programs, educational, academic, and cultural exchange, as well as 270 international strategic alliances.
The University of Piura – PAD School of Management
The University of Piura has a PAD School of Management that was born in 1976. It currently has the international support of Harvard Business School for the advice of its professors
It offers doctoral and master’s programs, senior management, executive management, seminars, business programs, and comprehensive training programs.
Peruvian University of Applied Sciences – UPC Graduate School
UPC Graduate School of the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences will find a specialized portfolio of programs, individual development programs for leaders, digital teaching and learning methodology, and international experience.
It offers MBAs, specialized masters, diplomas, technical programs and courses, and online masters.
Best Business Schools in the World for 2020
We also leave you ranking the best business schools in the world, which stand out for their excellent reputation. The QS (Quacquerelli Symonds) classification of the best schools in the world to carry out a “Business & Management” program is as follows:
|one||Harvard Business School|
|3||London Business School|
|4||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Sloan|
|5||University of Pennsylvania: Wharton|
|7||University of Cambridge|
|8||London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)|
|10||University of Oxford|
Now that you know about the different business schools’ offers, are you interested in taking a course? Did you know any of these business schools? You can leave us any comments or questions you have about it.